Cutest Dog Breeds in India – Every pet parent thinks that his or her pet is their best companion. You can have a group of friends to chill out and enjoy your day, but at the end of the day, they do have their personal life to look after.
So to look after your loneliness everyone has their cutest dogs in India. Every cute and small dogs not only follows their master’s orders but they are the most irritating with their cute looks and rather pets always are the nearest and faithful to the master.
Even if the world turns against you the dogs will always be in your court so the cuteness of dogs never minds but their faithfulness and sincerity towards you to find unconditional love is immense.
So love your dog, not only dogs inside your house, even the shabby untidy cute puppies make a savage cuteness and melt all your problems of your day.
Your unconditional love isn’t enough, your nourishment, care, and affection also increase the heights of cuteness of your shabby dog.
People do say that dogs have a high memory power that they never forget their master, so you may have been watching many cute dogs videos when they reunite their masters and which is heart whelming.
I know that after reading the introduction part you have felt bored, right? I apologize, so now without wasting time let us discuss the Top 15 Small and Cutest Dog breeds in India 2022.
Also Read: Top 10 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds in the world 2022
Small and Cutest dog breeds names, Price in India and Lifespan table
Cutest dog breeds names
Dog breeds price in india
INR 20,000 - 50,000
10 - 16 years
INR 25,000 - 40,000
9 - 12 years
INR 5,000 - 50,000
10 - 13 years
INR 10,000 - 25,000
10 - 12 years
INR 15,000 - 50,000
9 - 14 years
INR 20,000 - 45,000
12 - 15 years
INR 5,000 - 20,000
11 - 15 years
INR 5,000 - 25,000
12 - 16 years
Jack Russell Terrier
INR 20,000 - 40,000
13 - 16 years
INR 5,000 - 25,000
12 - 15 years
INR 40,000 - 60,000
11 - 16 years
INR 10,000 - 25,000
12 - 15 years
Pembroke Welsh Corgi
INR 25,000 - 1 LAC
11 - 15 years
INR 30,000 - 50,000
13 - 16 years
INR 15,000 - 30,000
10 - 13 years
List Of 15 Cutest Dog Breeds in India 2022
1. Shih Tzu – Cutest and Small Dog Breeds in India
Shih Tzu is my all time favorite cutest dog breeds in the India 2022. the breed is an Asian Dog originated from Tibet according to Wikipedia.
It is a small sized dogs that are loyal, cute, sweet, athletic and the best canine to have for your family.
Their beautiful eyes, long hairs and coats, moustache, and their naughtyness will help you bring smile on your face in every tough situation.
They are the best Apartment dogs, and if you are adopting the dog for the first time then they are good for you.
Coat – talking about coat, it provides the excellent protection from cold weathers. But during summer season they can’t tolerate the Hot weather.
Temperament – Non aggressive dog – But if you misbehave with them then be ready to bet bitten from their teeth, they are Playful, Active, etc.
Origin – Tibet.
More Info on Shih Tzu Dog Breed:
1. Lifespan – 10 – 16 years
2. Weight – 4 – 8 kg
3. Height – 20- 28 cms
4. Shih Tzu Dog price in India – The Price ranges from 20,000 – 50,000 in India.
Facts about Shih Tzu:
- Originated from Tibet.
- They are an athletic breeds of dogs.
- You will shocked to know that the breed is more than thousand years old.
- They hate hot weathers.
- They are very much friendly and sweet with their family members and Children.
- The meaning of their name is ‘Little Lion’.
- Many Actors and other celebrities own this Cute dog breeds, Some of them are Bill gates, Beyonce, Queen Elizabeth II, etc.
1. What’s bad about Shih Tzu?
– Shih Tzu is an perfect dog for the family but they need regular brushing and combing.
2. Is shitzu a friendly dog?
– Yes, Shih Tzu is one of the best and friendly Dog in the world 2022.
Which is better male or female Shih Tzu?
– Male Shih tzu are more active and affectionate then Female ones. Because Female shih tzu are aggressive then the male ones.
What is the best color for Shih Tzu?
– Every color suits on this Small dog but the Black one is the best color for Shih Tzu.
What are cute names for a Shih Tzu?
– Bella for Female and Max for the male are the cute names for Shih tzu.
Is Shih Tzu smart?
– Yes, they are one of the smartest and intelligent dogs.
Is Shih Tzu aggressive?
– They are less aggressive then other dog breeds.
What is the cost of Shih Tzu in India?
– Shih Tzu will cost you around 20,000 INR to 50,000 INR in India 2022.
2. Boxer – Cutest Dog Breeds in India
The Boxer is the best and intelligent dog breed which is easy to train. Boxers serve as the best guard dogs for home and apartments as it has large and muscular body.
They are the cutest looking dog breeds and 11th most popular dog breeds in the USA. These Dog breeds look like a teddy bears. They are a Gentle, Protective, and Playful breed of dog.
The boxers have broad, short skulls, and very strong jaws.
Coat – Boxers Coat is smooth, colors are fawn or white. It is a short-haired breed with a tight coat to the body.
Temperament – Talking about the temperament of a boxer, they have a very quiet and disciplined behavior who is known for his faithfulness to his master.
The dog is harmless for the family but can be more dangerous for strangers, Loyal to the owner.
Origin – Germany.
More Info on Boxer Dog Breed:
1. Lifespan – 10 to 12 years.
2. Weight – Male boxers weigh around 30 to 36 kilograms and females weigh around 22 to 30 kilograms.
3. Height – Males grow to about 25 inches and females grow from about 21 to 25 inches.
4. Boxer Dog price in India – Boxer dog breed will cost you around INR 20,000-40,000 in India.
Facts about Boxer:
- Boxers originated from Germany.
- Some Boxers have long tongues.
- They grow up very late.
- Most of the celebrities love them.
- They need to be cleaned regularly. Once in 3 days.
- Boxers need to exercise for at least 1 hour per day.
- These dogs were used in the Military.
- They can run up to 30 miles per hour.
Is a Boxer a good family dog?
– Yes Boxers are the best and cutest dog breed for family. They are best because of their loving nature, Playful behavior, etc.
Why are Boxers called Boxers?
– According to Wikipedia, the name “Boxer” is derived from the dog’s tendency to play by standing on its hind legs and boxing with its front paws.
Are Boxers easy to train?
– Yes Boxers are easy to train.
Are boxers aggressive?
– Not at all, Boxers are one of the quietest and nonaggressive dog breeds in India.
What are cute names for a Boxers?
– ‘Boxer’ itself is the best name for the breed.
Are boxers intelligent dogs?
– Yes, they are the most intelligent dog breed in the world. They are famous for their activeness while playing games.
What is the cost of boxer dog in india?
– Boxer dog breed will cost you around INR 20,000-40,000 in India.
3. Labrador Retriever – Dog breeds with beautiful eyes
The Labrador Retriever is the cutest dog breed that can melt every stone-hearted person at its first glimpse. Yes, I am telling this in my experience, because I too love these breeds. Labs are the most popular family dogs in India.
Every time I see it, my first reaction will be “He is so cute”. The most popular dog breed in the world is a British breed of retriever gun dog, which was bred as a hunting and sporting dog, they have a powerful and muscular body.
They are loyal to their owners, they are playful, and they love to play with children. It may also be trained as a guide dog.
Coat – Labrador Retriever’s coat is short and dense, it has a dry and oily coat, which is water-resistant. Acceptable colors are black, yellow, and chocolate.
Temperament – According to AKC, the labrador retriever has a kind, disciplined, pleasant temperament. They are excellent family dogs.
Origin – it originated in Newfoundland.
More Info on Labrador Retriever Dog Breed:
1. Lifespan – Labrador Retriever may live up to 12 years.
2. Weight – Male labrador retrievers weigh around 25 to 35 kilograms. and female ones weigh around 25 to 30 kilograms.
3. Height – The male dogs stand 55 to 62 centimeters and female breeds stand 55 to 60 centimeters.
4. Labrador Retriever Dog price in India – INR 5,000 to 50,000.
Facts about Labrador Retriever:
- Labradors are great swimmers.
- They have webbed toes.
- The coat of this dog breed has two layers. A thick coat and water-resistant undercoat.
- They are famous as the best guide dogs in the world.
- Easy to train.
- They need a lot of affection.
- Labrador Retriever can also work as a rescue, therapy, hunting, tracking.
- An animal bravery award The PDSA Gold Medal was awarded to one of the Labrador named Endal in 2002.
- The Labrador breed originated in Newfoundland (Canada).
- Labs love water.
Do Labradors get aggressive?
– The Labradors are not aggressive dogs. They are known for having a friendly and patient personalities. But if they are treated very badly then they can even attack their owners.
Are boy or girl Labs better?
– I think Male Labrador retrievers are better than Female ones. Because the male dog is less aggressive than the female dog breed.
Do Labradors bark a lot?
– No, they do not bark a lot.
Are labradors easy to potty train?
– Yes, they are easy to potty train.
What are cute names for a Labrador?
– ‘Rocky’ for male and ‘Zara’ for Female, are the cute names for a labrador.
Are Labs good indoor dogs?
– Yes they are good indoor dogs, but they are freer outdoors.
What is the price of Labrador in India 2022?
– The price of a Labrador Retriever in India is INR 5,000 to 50,000.
4. Golden Retriever – Cutest Dog Breeds in India
Golden Retrievers are considered the 4th smartest dog breeds in the world. They are the best care-taking animals who are popular for taking care of other animals.
Golden Retrievers become sad when left alone at home for long periods. They are very intelligent, sturdy medium-sized dogs that can be trained well. Their coat is water-resistant, dense with a straight and wavy outer coat that requires regular grooming. They come in cream and rich golden colors.
Golden Retrievers make great watchdogs. They bark loudly at strangers, but once they interact with a person, the dog becomes more friendly.
They are popular as guide dogs for blind people.
Coat – Golden Retriever is a Long coated breed that is very popular as pets in India. The dense inner coat helps them to be warm during winter, and an outer coat repels water. Their coats occur in light golden to dark golden colors.
Temperament – They have a friendly, and gentle temperament, which makes them the 3rd most popular family dog breeds in USA and Canada.
Origin – Scotland
More Info on Golden Retriever Dog Breed:
1. Lifespan – The average lifespan for a Golden Retriever is about 11 to 12 years.
2. Weight – Male weigh about 30-34 Kilograms and Female weigh about 25-32 kilograms.
3. Height – Male Golden Retrievers stand between 55 to 60 cm, female dog breed stand between 50 to 56 cm.
4. Golden Retriever Dog price in India – 10,000 – 25,000 INR.
Facts about Golden Retriever:
- Longer LifeSpan than other breeds.
- One of the Great Swimmers.
- If Golden Retrievers are overfed then they get bigger Up to 75 Pounds.
- They Need Exercise Daily
- Golden Retriever can be dangerous if left alone at home or apartment.
- They were used to retrieve shot waterfowl during hunts.
- US Presidents have owned Golden Retrievers.
- Golden Retrievers are the most popular dog breeds who show up in movies and tv shows.
- They are great at work.
- Golden Retrievers love to eat.
- Golden Retrievers are the Top 3rd most popular dog breeds in the world.
How expensive is a golden retriever?
– Golden Retrievers are not so expensive. In India, this breed of dog will cost you around 10,000 – 25,000 INR.
How good is golden retriever puppy?
– They are the cutest dog breeds in India and are a good family dog.
Are Golden Retrievers good family dogs?
– Yes, they are.
What are the 3 types of golden retrievers?
– The three types of Golden Retrievers are the American golden retriever, the Canadian golden retriever, and the British or English golden retriever.
What are cute names for a Golden Retrievers?
– “Arya” is one of the cute names for female Golden Retrievers and “A.J” is the perfect name for Male one.
Are Golden Retrievers aggressive?
– No, they are not aggressive.
5. German Shepherd
The German Shepherd is a medium-large-sized dog breed that originated in Germany. They are one of the best working dogs that were developed for herding sheep.
German Shepherds are one of the active dogs, and because of their strength, Obedience, Smartness, Trainability, these dog breeds are preferred breeds for any type of work.
The puppy dog looks adorable. The German Shepherd is a loyal and courageous dog breed in the world who can put their lives in danger for the protection of their family. That’s why they are known as one of the best guard dogs in the world.
Coat – Their coat is thick, and the most popular color found is Brown and Black.
Temperament – Affectionate and loyal dog. But they have an aggressiveness present in them.
Origin – Germany.
More Info on German Shephard Dog Breed:
1. Lifespan – 9 – 13 years.
2. Weight – 25 – 35 kgs.
3. Height – The breed standard height is 60–65 cm for males and 55–60 cm for females.
4. German Shephard Dog price in India – German Shephard price ranges from 15,000 to 50,000 INR.
Facts about German Shepherd:
- Everyone knows that the German Shephards are used as Police dogs.
- They have a strong and excellent nose that can explore everything.
- German Shephard are smart.
- They are protective of their owners and family members.
- German Shephards are members of the Herding Group.
- German Shepherd Dogs Were Used in World War I and World War II.
- They are the third most intelligent dog breed in the world.
- They shed.
- Known for their Versatility.
Is a German Shepherd a good family dog?
– Yes, they are the best and good family dogs, who can risk their lives to protect the family members.
Are German shepherds aggressive?
– Yes, they are, if they see strangers and they get aggressive if they are treated badly.
Are German Shepherd friendly with kids?
– Yes, they are very friendly with kids.
What are cute names for a German Shepherd?
– Maxi is the cute and stylish name for a German Shephard.
6. Beagle – Cutest Dog Breeds in India
Beagles are the cutest dogs ever in India which was developed in Great Britain around the 1830s from several breeds, including the Talbot Hound, the North Country Beagle, the Southern Hound, and possibly the Harrier.
They are the cutest dog breeds because of their small size. They are very gentle and love to play with children. Beagles were developed for hunting Hares.
They have a strong sense of smell and are difficult to train. Beagles are the most friendly and intelligent dog breeds. Breed of small scent Hound, similar to foxhound.
Beagles are excellent with children and this is why they are known as the most popular family dogs in India. But as beagles are pack animals, they don’t like to be left alone, because this will cause them to destroy things when left unattended.
Coat – It has short-haired, hard coats of medium length. Red, brown, and white is the standard color for Beagles
Temperament – Super friendly and curious dog breed.
Origin – The proper origin of Beagles is not known.
More Info on Beagle Dog Breed:
1. Lifespan – The average lifespan of beagles is 12 to 15 years.
2. Weight – Weigh between 8.2 and 15.9 kg.
3. Height – Beagles stand between 13 to 16 inches and females are smaller than males.
4. Beagle Dog price in India – Beagle dog breed will cost you around INR 20,000 – 40,000.
Facts about Beagle:
- Beagles love to travel with their owners. They are Adventurous animals.
- Have lots of energy.
- They bark very loudly.
- Non-aggressive dog breeds.
- Beagles were bred for hunting.
- There is a beagle named Elvis who can smell pregnancy.
- Beagles have different sizes.
Do Beagles make good house pets?
– Yes, They are intelligent and super friendly dog breeds who always yearn for attention and love.
Are Beagles lazy?
– No, Beagles are Active animals.
Are Beagles easy to potty train?
– No, they are not.
Are Beagles aggressive?
– Not at all Aggressive.
Do Beagles sleep a lot?
– Yeah, quite a bit.
Are Beagles funny?
– Yes, They are one of the funniest dog breeds in India.
How much is a Beagle puppy cost?
– Beagle dog breed will cost you around INR 20,000 – 40,000.
7. Indian Spitz – Best Small dog breed in India
The Indian Spitz is an adorable and small-sized little dog breed in India with Pomeranian ancestors. These dogs were one of the most popular dogs in India in the 80s and 90s when India’s import rules made it very difficult to import dogs of other breeds.
Indian Spitz is a friendly dog, who like to play with their owners. If you are searching for an Indian small dog breed for apartments or Homes, then here is one of the cutest dog breeds in India. This dog is also known as Pomeranian, despite its different breed.
Indian Spitz is adapted to warm climates, as they originated in India, so there will be no disease like skin problems.
Coat – They come in three coats, they are Brown, Black, and white. long fur and their coat are made to tolerate the warm climates of India.
Temperament – They are one of the funniest dogs I have ever met, they don’t even know what aggressive means. Affectionate, Loving, Caring, and active dogs.
Origin – India.
More Info on Indian Spitz Dog Breed:
1. Lifespan – The average lifespan of the Indian Spitz is around 11 to 15 years.
2. Weight – They weigh between 6 to 15 kg.
3. Height – Their height is about 38 to 42 cm.
4. Indian Spitz Dog price in India – 5,000 TO 20,000 INR.
Facts about Indian Spitz:
- Can you recall in which Bollywood film this Dog breed was seen? Don’t know? Then let me remind you this breed became popular in the year 1994 when the film ‘Hum Aapke hai Koun‘ was released, in which an Indian spitz named Redo played an important role of “Tuffy“.
- They need regular brushing.
- Easy to train.
- Best alert Dog.
What is the cost of Indian Spitz in India?
– The price of Indian Spitz is around 5,000 to 20,000 INR.
Is Indian Spitz a good dog?
– Yes, They are one of the cutest and best dog breeds in India.
Is Indian Spitz a Indian dog?
– Yes, It is an Indian-originated Dog.
8. Jack Russell Terrier – Most Beautiful dog breeds
Jack Russell terrier is a small-sized terrier that is extremely intelligent, Smart, Vocal Dogs, and fearless.
The breed was developed in England to hunt foxes. It is also known as Parson Russell Terrier is easy to train, Jack Russells are an energetic breed that needs a high level of exercise.
Coat – The Jack Russell terrier comes in three different coat types – smooth, broken, and rough.
Temperament – Jack Russells can be aggressive towards other animals and humans if they are not treated well. It is common for these dog breeds to become moody or destructive.
Origin – England.
More Info on Jack Russell Terrier Dog Breed:
1. Lifespan – 13 to 16 years.
2. Weight – Weigh around 6 to 9 kg.
3. Height – Male Jack Russell Terrier stands up to 38 centimeters and females stand up to 35 centimeters.
4. Jack Russell Terrier Dog price in India – INR 20,000 – 40,000.
Facts about Jack Russell Terrier:
- Sailors in ancient times had this dog to control rats on their ships.
- athletic dog.
- Don’t get impressed by their small size, they can easily jump up to 5 feet in the air.
- They love to dig.
Is the Jack Russell a good family dog?
– Jack Russell Terrier is a perfect family dog, who loves to play with your kids. They are adventurous animals who love to go on adventures with their owner.
Do Jack Russell dogs bark a lot?
– Yes, Jack Russell’s bark a lot.
Are Jack Russell Terriers aggressive?
– They are Aggressive.
Are Jack Russells easy to train?
– Yes, Jack Russells are easy to train.
Are Jack Russells cuddly dogs?
– Yes, Jack Russell’s are cuddly dogs. This dog breeds love attention from the family members and wants to be in the presence of their owners and families.
How much do Jack Russell Terriers cost?
– The average price of a Jack Russell terrier in India is INR 20,000 – 40,000.
9. Cocker Spaniel
Cocker Spaniel is small to the medium-sized dog that has a litter size of an average of 5 puppies. It is an active dog suitable to live in an apartment or small home. In the olden days, hunters used this dog as a hunting companion.
Cocker Spaniels are one of the kind dog breeds that love to be a companion of humans. They belong to two breeds of Cocker Spaniels in the world – English Cocker spaniel and American Cocker Spaniel.
Coat – It has a silky coat that is flat. They come in different colors like Black, with tan points, white with black, and white with black tan points.
Temperament – They are one of the happiest dog breeds in the world.
Origin – Cocker Spaniel’s origin is still unknown.
More Info on Cocker Spaniel Dog Breed:
1. Lifespan – The average lifespan of a Cocker Spaniel is about 12 – 15 years.
2. Weight – 25 to 35 kg.
3. Height – The cocker spaniel breed height ranges from about 13 to 16 inches.
4. Cocker Spaniel Dog price in India – INR 5,000 – 25,000.
Facts about Cocker Spaniel:
- Cocker Spaniels were originally bred as hunting dogs
- Cocker Spaniels love water and also they love to swim.
- Perfect apartment dog.
- They like to play and jump.
- One of the smallest sporting breeds.
- Cocker Spaniel was the first cancer-detecting dog.
- President Nixon’s Dog was a Cocker Spaniel.
Are cocker spaniels good family pets?
– Cocker Spaniels are great family pets. They love to be with children and play with them. They obey their owners.
Are cocker spaniels hard to train?
– They are not at all hard to train.
How much does a Cocker Spaniel cost in India?
– The Cocker Spaniel will cost you around 5,000 to 25,000 Indian rupees.
Are cocker spaniels high maintenance?
– No, they are not a high maintenance breed.
10. Dachshund – Cutest Dog Breeds in India
The dachshund is also known as the badger dog, sausage dog, and many other names. It is a short-legged hound-type dog breed. That comes in three different hair types – smooth-haired, wire-haired, or long-haired.
The dachshund was developed to chase, flush out badgers, bred to hunt small animals such as rabbits and other smaller animals.
Coat – There are three different dachshund coats – smooth coat, long-haired, and wire-haired.
Temperament – Dachshunds are active, playful, and sturdy dogs. But as they are bred to hunt animals they can be quite stubborn.
Origin – Germany.
More Info on Dachshund Dog Breed:
1. Lifespan – 11 to 16 years.
2. Weight – 16-32 pounds.
3. Height – 8-9 inches.
4. Dachshund Dog price in India – INR 40,000 – 60,000
Facts about Dachshund:
- They come with different types of coating.
- They can serve as Great watchdogs
- Dachshunds live for a longer period.
- Not Good With Kids
- A Dachshund Was the First Olympic Mascot.
- Dachshunds are fearsome hunters.
- Dachshunds are the smallest hounds
Is a dachshund a good family dog?
– Dachshunds are a good family dog, but unfortunately, they are not good kid’s dogs.
Are dachshunds aggressive?
– Yes, they are aggressive.
Do dachshunds bark a lot?
– Not so much.
Are dachshunds intelligent?
– Yes they are intelligent.
How much does a dachshund cost in India?
– The Dachshund will cost you about INR 40,000 to 60,000.
The Pug is an ancient breed that was developed some 2,000 years ago. They originated from China, which has a short-muzzled face and curled tail. Pugs are known for being gentle companion dogs.
Coat – The dog breed has a glossy coat that comes in a variety of colors, most often light brown or black. The Pug’s short and glossy coat needs minimal maintenance, but it does shed.
Temperament – Pugs are strong but rarely aggressive, and are suitable for families with children.
Origin – China.
More Info on Pug Dog Breed:
1. Lifespan – 13-15 years.
2. Weight – 14-18 pounds.
3. Height – 10-13 inches.
4. Pug Dog price in India – INR 10,000 – 25,000
Facts about Pug:
- Pugs are one of the oldest dog breeds.
- Pugs have been around since before 400 BC.
- They don’t need much exercise.
- There’s a Pug with an MBA.
- They can’t tolerate hot weather.
- A group of Pugs is called Grumble.
- Its Tail Has Two Curls
Are Pugs good pets?
– Yes, They are Good Pets.
What is the price of Pug dog?
– The average price of a Pug is INR 10,000 to 25,000.
Are Pugs aggressive?
– No, Pugs are not aggressive.
12. Pomeranian – Cutest Dog Breeds in India
Pomeranian is another small dog breed similar to Indian Spitz, who are known for their fluffy and miniature body. This breed is very popular in India for its small size and cute appearance.
This is one of the happiest dog breeds in the world. Although they are small in size, they still need daily exercise and good training. Being intelligent, they enjoy performing and enjoy learning tricks.
Coat – They’re covered in a gorgeous, thick, double coat that comes in over two dozen colors.
Temperament – Pomeranians are alert dogs that can serve as great guard dogs. However, they are friendly and loyal to families with kids. but please be careful as they may try to attack.
Origin – north-west Poland and north-east Germany.
More Info on Pomeranian Dog Breed:
1. Lifespan – 12 to 16 years.
2. Weight – 1.9 – 3.5 kg.
3. Height – 20-25 cm.
4. Pomeranian Dog price in India – INR 5,000 – 25,000
Facts about Pomeranian:
- They shed a lot, so proper grooming is required.
- Pomeranian Comes in More Than 20 Colors.
- Queen Victoria Popularized Pomeranians.
- They Can Have Twins
- They Originate from the Pomeranian Region of Europe
- Queen Charlotte Also Owned a Pomeranian
- Two Pomeranians Survived the Sinking of the Titanic
- Internet Sensation Boo is a Pomeranian
- Noisy dog breed.
How much is a Pomeranian dog cost?
– INR 5,000 – 25,000.
Is a Pomeranian a good dog?
– Yes, It is a good dog breed.
13. Pembroke Welsh Corgi – Cutest Dog Breeds in India
A cattle herding dog breed Pembroke Welsh Corgi originated in Pembrokeshire, Wales. It is one of the cutest dog breeds in the world who has a beautiful smile.
They became famous as they are the preferred breed of Queen Elizabeth II. The Pembroke Welsh Corgi has been ranked 11th in Stanley Coren’s The Intelligence of Dogs.
Coat – Pembroke welsh corgi is double-coated, with a thick undercoat and a longer topcoat. They shed continuously, and you’ll find them in red, sable, black, tri-colored, or fawn, usually with white markings.
Temperament – Bold, Active, Playful, Friendly.
Origin – Pembrokeshire.
More Info on Pembroke Welsh Corgi Dog Breed:
1. Lifespan – an average life expectancy of 12–15 years.
2. Weight – up to 30 pounds (male) and up to 28 pounds (female).
3. Height – 10 to 12 inches.
4. Pembroke Welsh Corgi Dog price in India – INR 25,000 – 1 LAC.
Facts about Pembroke Welsh Corgi:
- Corgi means “dwarf dog.”
- Royal Breed of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Attractive smile.
- High maintenance.
Is a corgi a good family dog?
– Yes, they are good family dogs.
Are corgis aggressive?
– No, Not at all.
Do corgis like to cuddle?
– Yes, Corgis like to cuddle.
How much do Pembroke corgis cost?
– These are one of the most expensive dog breeds in the world that will cost you around INR 25,000 – 1 LAC.
14. Yorkshire Terrier – Long haired Dog breeds in India
Whenever I look at this dog breed I always wonder how God has made it with such a beautiful body and cute face. You will be shocked to know that earlier these dogs were used to keep commercial spaces free from pests.
Yorkshire Terrier is developed in Yorkshire, England. This is one of the smallest dog breeds in the world. Glossy coat, active, protective of its family, affectionate are the hallmarks of this dog’s traits. Yorkshire Terrier is the best Apartment dog breed, which is famous for its playfulness with the kids.
Coat – They have a long striking coat that comes in different color variants.
Temperament – If they are not treated gently, then they will show their aggressiveness towards other kids.
Origin – Yorkshire, England.
More Info on Yorkshire Terrier Dog Breed:
1. Lifespan – 13 to 16 years.
2. Weight – 2 to 5 kg.
3. Height – 6 to 9 inches.
4. Yorkshire Terrier Dog price in India – INR 30,000 – 50,000.
Facts about Yorkshire Terrier:
- Yorkshire Terriers are known as good apartment dogs.
- Cuteness overloaded.
- Loyal to owners.
- They are too lazy to do exercise.
- They are very expensive.
- Not easily available in India.
- There was a Yorkshire terrier dog breed who was the hero of WWII.
- They make funny noises.
- They were one of the first registered breeds.
- Celebrity choice.
- Not easy to train.
Is a Yorkie a good family dog?
– Yorkshire is a beautiful and good family dog. They are hypoallergenic dogs and don’t shed their hair.
Do Yorkshire terriers bark a lot?
– No, they don’t bark a lot.
How much do Yorkshire terriers cost?
– Yorkshire Terriers are not available in India easily. If you are willing to adopt this breed then you have to search online. If we talk about the cost then this breed will cost you around 50,000 INR.
15. Dalmatian – Most adorable dog breed
Here comes the last and Top 15 cutest dog breeds in India, ‘Dalmatian’. Dalmatian is noticed for its unique white coat marked with brown or black color spots. In earlier days it was used as a carriage dog, also it was developed as a hunting dog.
A Dalmatian dog breed is very loyal and honest to its owner and family members and can become a good guard dog.
Coat – Thick coat.
Temperament – Non-aggressive.
Origin – Don’t know.
More Info on Dalmatian Dog Breed:
1. Lifespan – The average lifespan of the dalmatian dog breed is 10 to 13 years.
2. Weight – They weigh around 15 to 32 kilograms.
3. Height – Male dalmatians stand up to 56-61 centimeters. Female dalmatians stand up to 56-58 cm.
4. Dalmatian Dog price in India – INR 15,000 – 30,000.
Facts about Dalmatian:
- Dalmatian’s Origins Are Mysterious. Till now no one knows where this breed of dog was originated.
- The old breed of dog.
- They are used for many different purposes.
- They are also used as fire department dogs.
- You will be shocked to know that they are born with no black or brown spots on their body.
- They are considered quieter dogs.
Why are Dalmatians so aggressive?
– As I said, Dalmatians are good to watchdogs, so sometimes to protect apartments and families from wrong people they get aggressive and dangerous. But believe me, they are not dangerous for family members.
How much does a Dalmatian puppy cost in India?
– The Dalmatian dog breed will cost you around INR 15,000 – 30,000.
Are Dalmatians cute?
– Yes, they are the cutest medium-sized breed of dogs in India 2022.
Is a Dalmatian a good family dog?
– Yes, Dalmatians are good family dogs because of their, Loyalty, Activeness, playfulness with Children, and personality.
Do Dalmatians bark?
– The good thing is that they don’t bark for no reason.
Conclusion on Cutest Dog Breeds in India 2022
Dogs are one of our best companions. Whenever we feel Alone they are always there with us, They bring Happiness to our family, They are smart, intelligent, and Protective.
The article has described only the 15 Cutest Dog breeds in India, But according to me, Every dog breeds are cute and Protective.
Hope this article was worth enough. If you have any queries related to the dog breeds, then feel free to write your question in the comment box.